FAREWELL TO GOD!!!

SACHIN TENDULKAR:
Today 17th of November 2013 the legend has retired from  cricket for ever.He was my passion , i started watching cricket seeing him play , i loved cricket because of him and now i stop watching cricket because he no longer plays cricket.Still i remember the day sachin scored his 25th century and i ran around with the newspaper and informed all about the achievement. My child hood hero is no longer in INDIAN cricket team .Its hard for me to digest but i have to accept the bitter truth that once every one has to step sown and make way for others and now the god himself has stepped down.I must say that i would really miss his spectacular boundaries , His running between the wickets and his speech after winning man of the match award.I used to watch India's matches  until sachin gets out and the rest never bothered me. Believe me ,I never prayed for India but always prayed for sachin to score the highest run in the match. I don't know why but i was always the same for the feeling towards the legend. Today i feel very weird,Unusual something which i never felt before .Sachin had made a great impact on all of our lives, He though being a legend in cricket earned the respect and prayers of the common man through his polite and soft spoken attitude and his dedication towards his game.I have no words to describe his talent nor his achievements but just say that I REALLY MISS YOU SACHIN.....
 

Comments